ARTICLE 1 : PREAMBLE
- On how their personal data is collected. Personal data is any information that can be used to identify a user. As such, it may include: first and last names, age, postal or email address, location or IP address (non-exhaustive list);
- On the rights they have concerning this data;
- On the person responsible for processing the personal data collected and processed;
- On the recipients of this personal data;
- On the site’s policy on cookies.
ARTICLE 2 : PRINCIPLES RELATING TO THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data shall be :
- Processed lawfully, fairly and transparently with regard to the data subject;
- Collected for specified (see Article 3.1 hereof), explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. All reasonable steps must be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed
- Processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of the data collected, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by means of appropriate technical or organisational measures.
Processing shall be lawful only if and insofar as at least one of the following conditions is met :
- The data subject has consented to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data prevail, in particular where the data subject is a child.
ARTICLE 3 : PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF BROWSING THE SITE
Article 3.1 : Data collected
The personal data collected within the framework of our activity are the following :
- IP address
- Email address
The collection and processing of this data is respectively for the following purposes :
- Statistics on the number of visits and the state of the visitors
- Sending of newsletters
Article 3.2 : Data collection method
When you use our site, the following data are automatically collected :
- IP address
Other personal data is collected when you perform the following operations on the platform :
- Email address when subscribing to the Newsletter
This data is kept by the data controller under reasonable security conditions for a period of two years.
The company may keep certain personal data beyond the above-mentioned periods in order to fulfil its legal or regulatory obligations.
Article 3.3 : Data hosting
The host of the https://drakerion.com website is the company OVH.
SAS with a capital of 10 174 560 €
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
Code APE 2620Z
VAT Number : FR 22 424 761 419
Head office : 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
President : PAULIN Michel
Article 3.4 : Transmission of data to third parties
Email addresses may be transmitted to our partner “SendInBlue” in the sole case that our infrastructure encounters a problem in sending the Newsletters.
Article 3.5 : Cookies policy
Our cookies are divided into two categories :
- Necessary : they are stored on your browser because they are essential to enable the basic functionality of the site.
- Functional : they allow certain features to be performed, such as automatic login or the display of Open Street Map.
ARTICLE 4 : DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Article 4.1 : The data controller
Personal data are collected by LoreMaster Game.
The person responsible for processing personal data can be contacted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 4.2 : The data protection officer
The company’s data protection officer is: CROIBIER Gaël, email@example.com
ARTICLE 5 : THE USER’S RIGHTS REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
Any user concerned by the processing of his/her personal data may avail himself/herself of the following rights :
- Right of access, rectification and deletion of data;
- Right to data portability;
- Right to limit and object to the processing of data;
- Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process;
- Right to determine the fate of data after death;
- Right to have recourse to the competent supervisory authority.
To exercise your rights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order for the data controller to comply with the request, the user may be required to provide certain information such as : full name, email address and account, personal space or subscriber number.
The publisher of the site https://drakerion.com reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time in order to ensure that users of the site are in compliance with the law in force.
The user is invited to take note of this Policy each time he/she uses our services, without the need for formal notification.